Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Red River Valley Flood 2009

I'm writing this very tired and sore, so sorry if it doesn't make any sense at all! I have been sandbagging for most of the day and stopped at home to wash my muddy clothes, let my dog out, and take a nap. I'm headed to the Fargo Dome tonight to help get some sandbags ready for tomorrow again. These next few images are from Lindenwood Park in south Fargo yesterday. Since these photos, the river has already risen almost 5 feet.





I'll be there tonight!

I rode one of these a few times today! I took this photo with my cell phone, as I didn't bring my camera with today!

I can't believe the weather right now! It was lighting and thundering last night, we're in the middle of a 500 year flood, and it's suppose to snow tomorrow! Hopefully everyone gets close to finishing sandbagging tonight so they don't have to deal with the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment