Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wayne and Rachelle

Wayne and Rachelle got married last weekend right at their farm. It was the most beautiful outdoor wedding I've ever seen! No one was allowed to say the "r word" (rain) and it was pretty nice besides a few sprinkles we got before the ceremony.

They have the cutest farm and I was loving all the good places to take pictures!


They had so many pretty flowers!


They were so good! I'm pretty sure they need a record deal. Perhaps the next Partridge Family? :)


To represent the new family, they each added a color of sand to a vase. It was beautiful and I'm sure it looks great in their home!



New sisters! I loved their dresses!


These guys should be models.


I want to thank you for letting me be a part of your day! It was beautiful and I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment