Friday, July 3, 2009

Update!

I am pretty much booked for the summer, but I do still have some spots for fall left! September and October are filling up fast and I urge you to save your session date as soon as possible! I am almost finished with my Holiday card designs and if you are interested in seeing them, just let me know!

I will also be debuting a brand new product at the Threshing Bee this year! I will have a booth in the big shed again, so stop by and see me! I'll post more info on this next month! If you sign up for the Newsletter, there just might be a sneak peek of the product in August's audition!

I also wanted to share this image with you from last week's family session!


And this image is from last year! I actually pasted many images together to make one awesome fireworks display! :) Fireworks are my favorite part of the 4th!

I hope you all have a great and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment