Thursday, August 6, 2009

Michael and Ashton

I met Michael and Ashton on Tuesday afternoon. They are cousins and will both be graduating next spring. They both love wake boarding and being at the lake, so we did the first set of shots at Lake Elsie. There was no one else on the water and it was SO smooth. I've never seen it so still! We took some awesome action shots, some still shots, and some fun shots.

I was very impressed with their wake boarding skills!



This is one of my favorites from the day. I love it in black and white!


Did I mention that these two were hilarious? This next picture is a very good example of what their personalities are like!


Michael will be doing the rest of his session soon. Some will involve dirt bikes and snowboards! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment