Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pictures of Hope

My niece spent the first two weeks of her life in the NICU. I am so grateful that the staff at Meritcare was so helpful and amazing. While I can always donate money, I have wanted to give back in other ways. I found this group online and thought it was just what I needed to do!
"Pictures of Hope is a charitable organization of professional photographers who provide complimentary, documentary-style, photography sessions to babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and their families. The Pictures of Hope Foundation is comprised of photographers (many of whom are “NICU mothers” themselves) from across the United States and Canada who are dedicated to donating their time to a cause they believe in, and sharing the gift of photography with families in need."

Now I can give my prayers, talents, and time to the families who are going through the same things my family and I did.


If you know of anyone in the Fargo area who could use this service, please have them contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment