Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Steffens Crew!

I met with these cute kiddos just this morning! We hung out at the Threshing Bee Grounds in Rosholt and wandered around. The Bee is next weekend, so everything is looking really nice! This is probably one of my favorite times of the year to take pictures anyway, just because I love how wheat looks in pictures!


This is what you call 'Field Diving.' It's going to be a new Olympic sport next year, I heard... :) And of course, just like water, you have to plug your nose when you go in the wheat. I give him a 10!




I don't have any sisters, but if I did, I would have probably wanted this shirt, too. :) It says 'Will trade sister for tractor.' He was pretty excited because he could get TWO tractors since he has two sisters! I told his sisters to look like they were mad and annoyed at him and they did a good job at it! They must practice a lot at home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment