Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Studio - Day 5

Day 5 was pretty much the last day for the remodeling/hammering/racket making in the studio! Here's the outside. You can see the shears that I didn't take a picture of yesterday.


I'm not a very superstitious person, but I'm hoping this is a good sign! I was sweeping the sidewalk and there was a penny heads up! :)


Here is my future desk/meeting area. I still need a table and another chair!


Stuff I don't need anymore! Hooray! :)


The kid's area. I have lots of things planned for this area!


Closeup of the door with the awesome detailing and sheers.


With help from my dad, we finished up the dividing wall. I didn't trust myself to measure all the strips right. Thanks Dad! :)


Another view of the kid's area.


The front door. Those black strips are to hold the curtains back, in case you were wondering.


View of the west wall. I will probably put props on the shelf!


View of the north wall.


View of the south wall.


I just need to clean the carpets and then start my favorite part... moving stuff in and decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment