Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tri-State Tigers

I'm in the studio all weekend and I went to my old high school's football game again last night! Nothing is more fun than high school football on a fall night, but I think the warm temps last night made it even better! Hardly anyone was wearing a sweatshirt and we're all normally freezing by this time of the year.

The sky was gorgeous last night! The trees aren't really changing yet, but shades of purple, pink, and orange lit up the sky.


As a former cheerleader (Go Raiders!), I couldn't leave these ladies out of my blog post. Watching them makes me miss cheering!


I love this shot. These boys were working on taking down the Charger player.


I have sessions all weekend, so stay tuned for some more blog posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment