Friday, January 15, 2010

Work it!

Things have been pretty slow lately, which I don't mind! I'm indulging in a little "me" time by working out, doing homework, and just hanging out!

I've also been playing with my poor puppy, Oliver, more! I was so busy last year that I felt like I didn't give him enough time! He just got a haircut. He looks good, huh? :)


I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. If you want a good work out with limited equipment (All you need is some light hand weights and a mat)- buy her DVD. You will be dripping sweat by the end of the 20 minutes! And your legs will hurt, and your butt will hurt, and your arms will hurt, and your....


My new workout kicks! Why should you care about my workout shoes? Probably because I feel guilty for not wearing them yet today. Lol. I'm going to the gym later tonight though! Maybe by keeping you updated on my 'new lifestyle,' it will make me keep with it!

Favorite Song to Work out to Lately: Ke$ha - Blah Blah Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment