Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

First of all, Happy Easter! I hope you are all having a great weekend.




My super cute niece, Grace, said she would be my model for some Easter pictures. I've had this idea in my head for a while and she was the perfect little bunny!

Before we did the bunny ones, we took some of just her in a few cute outfits. I just got a new yellow background (my favorite color) and I was dying to try it out!


She is full of the best expressions. Here is just one of many from the day... She wasn't thrilled with the bunny years right away. Can you tell? :)


And last but not least, her normal wild self! Thanks to Auntie Nikki (Nikki Mouse) who got her this very cute dress.


Again, I hope you all have a very blessed and beautiful Easter!


Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." ~ John 11:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment