Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm a bee, I'm a bee, I'm a I'm a I'm a bee...

As I have posted before, my mom has her own Etsy shop now. She is coming up with lots of great new creations and all of them are totally picture worthy! I called out for a model to use on her site on my Facebook Fan Page and a few people answered the call! I took some pictures of little Baby I this morning. He is almost a month old, but still fits into all the newborn sizes. How ADORABLE is this bee diaper set? It's not on my mom's Etsy shop just yet, but it will be soon! There are also some other photos we took this morning up already!


The blanket he is laying on can be found here. The owner of Cricket's Creations and I worked together to create a Fringie that would look very organic and grassy. I think we nailed it!


Thank you for being a great little model, I! You are cute as can BEE! :) (I had to end with a bee joke.)

2 comments:

  1. Just "buzzing" by to say how great these photos are, Renae! :D And thank you for telling fellow photographers where to get one of my fringed hammock blankets! ;)
    Hugs,
    Celeste (Crickets)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love it!

    ReplyDelete