Tuesday, May 25, 2010

RHS - Class of '10

Every year it has been fun to see the classes below me graduate. But this year I have realized I used to babysit the quite a few of the kids that have graduated in recent years. I'm not old, they're just... young. :) This year my little cousin graduated.. once again, making me feel old. Someone get me a cane!


It was fun to be at the school before the ceremony started. They had a few last minute things to do and you could see all of their smiles getting bigger as the moment came closer.



The ceremony was great. There was laughter and tears through the speeches and slideshow.



After they finally received their diplomas, the class let off confetti.. only not at the same time. I think they all did it at separate times! It was pretty funny to watch. Next time they will have to read the directions first! :)


Congratulations to all the recent graduates! I wish you all the best of luck. Show the world what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment