Monday, August 16, 2010

Nicholas and Sarah are Married!

I have known Nicholas since he was born and I've known Sarah for quite a few years now, too. These two started dating in high school, soon after Sarah and her family moved to the same school Nick went to. They are so laid back and I couldn't have asked for a better couple to work with!

This is one of my favorites from the pictures we took at the park. It was really windy that day, so our plans of Lake Elsie were ruined, but luckily the park is sheltered and we still had lots to work with!


During their first look, all Nick said was, "Hey you." followed by a hug. Short and sweet. :)



The ring bearer and his 'partner,' as he called her, were so darn cute! The flower girl informed me that kissing was gross after he kissed her hand. :)



The whole wedding party was so awesome and they're pretty darn good looking, too!




The ceremony was beautiful! Father always gives great sermons and he did the same at the wedding.


And requested by the bride... the infamous jumping picture! :)


Thank you again, Nick and Sarah! I hope you had fun in Duluth!

No comments:

Post a Comment