Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa's Little Helpers

I picked Grace up from daycare one Friday and we took some Christmas pictures! She modeled some very cute hats that are for sale at Malane's Etsy shop. Grace insisted that Oliver was in a few pictures, too. "Awver cheese, too!" We may as well keep up with our yearly Christmas picture tradition, right? :)

She has got the "2 year old" smile down pretty darn good.



This one is my desktop background. Best pals!



Grace has an attitude and she is not afraid to show it. This is pretty much proof of that. 

Grace - "I am mad."
Me - "Why are you mad?"
Grace - "Cause I'm gonna fall offa here!" 


I love that smile! 


These are my favs. She said the lights were hot. They weren't plugged in. Haha :)
"Ow, ow, ow! Dey are hot!"



In a little more than a month, you will be seeing pictures of another little one.. my nephew! He is due in January and I can't wait to debut him!

The best Christmas gift of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another.

1 comment:

  1. You do such good work, Renae!!! Can't wait to come and see you sometime in May!

    ReplyDelete