Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hockey, Hockey, Hockey.

In honor of the snow storm, I decided I'd post about another type of storm. My oldest brother was in Fargo this past weekend with the Tri-City Storm and I put on my Storm gear and went to the Force vs. Storm games at the Scheels Arena. The games were great.

There were celebrations...


and uh,  almost a few fights. Saturday's game went into OT and the Force ended up with the win. Both teams played well and it was definitely exciting!


Here are a few more of the Storm boys:





I am catching up and finishing all sorts of designs and prints this week. I enjoyed my weekend away from the studio, but I'm ready to be back this weekend! Everyone stay safe in this storm! Stay home, grab some hot chocolate, a movie, and enjoy time with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment