Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ashley and Dan are married!

Ashley and Dan got married a few weeks ago and the whole day was beautiful! Despite a few rain showers that sent us inside for family pictures, the day was great. Ashley is a graphic designer and the details that were put into the wedding were AMAZING. She put a special touch on everything and made my job more fun than it already is.

These guys are awesome. How awesome you ask? So awesome that they rode their motorcycles from the church to the reception place and then INTO the reception venue during their entrance!


So, right before the picture at the right, I ran into the window. That is how smooth I am. :) But just look at how gorgeous Ashley is and how handsome Dan is!


Oh, details, how I love thee. 


 To see more visit the Facebook page! I hope your honeymoon in Hawaii was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment