Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Best Friends

Well, sessions have been rained out twice this week and I'm a little annoyed with Mother Nature. The sessions are both rescheduled for days that I know will be beautiful and perfect. (I can only wish!) So, instead of shooting today, I am busy getting ready for the Country Tractor Run this Saturday where I will be taking photographs and videoing for the DVD. You can check out the route on the Information section of their website. The tractors will leave at 9am from the New Effington elementary school, but be there by 8 for registration and get ready for the group photo this year! (Which I will be up in a cherry picker to take. YIKES!) There will be a craft show from 10am-4pm in the NE Community Center and supper starting at 5. A street dance will follow that night. This is a great event with an even better cause and I hope to see you there!

This afternoon I am also hanging out with my favorite niece, who even brought me a present today. A friendship bracelet! Now we are best friends. :)


My little best friend swore she wasn't tired, but I told her to just rest for a while and watch the CTR video from last year with me. She was out in five minutes. So while she sleeps I am busy blogging and editing and planning for the next few weeks.

Don't forget that the next newsletter will go out right away in July and if you are interested in signing up, please send an email to rapnewsletter @ gmail.com (without the spaces.) Stay tuned for more blog posts from recent sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment