Monday, August 22, 2011

Threshing Bee & Update

 Alrighty, everyone.. just an update. Pretty much all of last week was spent getting ready for the Rosholt Threshing Bee! I am back at work again, glued to the computer until everything is done. I also started my LAST semester at MSUM today, so I will be busy with that in the mornings for a few weeks. After Labor Day, I will start student teaching, so you will have to contact me in the evenings. I will be sure to remind everyone in the September newsletter.

As some of you noticed and asked- No, I didn't have a booth this year in the big building. I am so busy running around trying to catch everything that I never have time to visit with anyone or restock pens, cards, etc. Instead, I had a parade float!  Here are some snaps of my lovely hula girls and surfer guy (who looks super happy). Thanks to Becca, Kaitlyn, Alyssa, Grace, Carson, Katie, Kay, Derek, and Travis for riding and handing out the candy and beach balls!






No comments:

Post a Comment