Thursday, May 10, 2012

In Memory of Vic

I have had this blog post ready to go for a few days now, besides what I wanted to say. I don't really think you can put into words the love and support that this group has given the Braun family during the past few years.
A few months ago, heaven gained another angel and I think the entire community felt the impact of the loss of such a great guy. Even months later, the support for Vic is still very much present. When Courtney asked if I would take pictures of the group, I felt extremely honored.
Unfortunately it rained that morning, but I was ready to go with my rain boots and umbrella and we found a place large enough for everyone to fit. Everyone was still in great spirits and there is no doubt in my mind Vic was there with us that day!


There will also be a Mother's Day dinner this Sunday, May 13 from 10:30am-1:00pm at the Rosholt Community Center. The menu includes meatballs, gravy, mashed potatoes, and more. Proceeds raised in memory of Vic at this fundraiser will benefit the Roberts County American Cancer Society. Hope to see you there!

“Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.” ~Euripides


No comments:

Post a Comment